- Contact: Sarah Ralston
- Reference: Skipper (DESS)
DESS Aquaculture Shipping was established in June 2016 as a joint venture between Marine Harvest and Solstad.
DESS are now inviting applicants to apply for positions to crew the very first 2712LUV which will arrive in Scotland in January 2019. The vessel will help support the needs of all farms within Marine Harvest Scotland. To apply for these vacancies, you must be eligible to work in the UK.
Role and responsibilities
- Responsible for the day to day operation in accordance with MCA regulations.
- Ensure strict adherence to health and safety policies and procedures.
- Treatment, harvest and grading assistance
- Loading, unloading and handling of deck cargo including ISO tanks and relevant product
- Reporting and liaising with farm management
- Stock control, logging and ordering of ships’ supplies
- Adherence with all local laws and company policy
- General maintenance
- Master 200t
- ENG1 Medical
- Attractive salary
- Performance bonus
If you wish to apply for these vacancies, please upload your Covering Letter and CV to our website by Sunday 9th December 2018. We expect interviews to take place week commencing 17th December 2018.