- Sector: Emergency, Military and Security
- Location: Giffnock
- £13,000 to £15,000 per annum
- Hours: Part Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 2178
An opportunity has arisen for an Operations Manager in our Events team, based in Scotland currently in Edinburgh and Glasgow offices. Working with an established industry leading team of Operations Managers and flagship Customers the Operations Manager will be responsible for the planning, implementation and delivery of successful security safety and crowd management solutions to suit the Customer portfolio.
Events- G4S Events is Europe's leading independent provider of event security and crowd management services across music events, sporting events, conferences and exhibitions.
G4S, the leading global security and outsourcing group, specialises in outsourcing of business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. G4S has operations in more than 120 countries and over 620,000 employees.
- Manage day to day Events casual workforce
- Working in partnership with our client, to enhance the current working relationship between G4S.
- Delivering a first-class stewarding & security service delivery to all venue requirements including planning and attending relevant meetings with a range of stakeholders.
- To act as the principle contact for the venue in relation to all stewarding and security issues ensuring a tailored appropriate response is adopted that is suitable for all stakeholders.
- Take full responsibility for all P&L activity on the account, working alongside the finance team to ensure all events are delivered within budget
- Lead on all logistical elements of the fixtures schedule including accreditation (when applicable) deployment and uniform
- Regular liaison with training & recruitment departments to ensure all the casual event workforce are recruited and trained
This role is primarily office based, however a flexible approach to working hours are required.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.