- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 0142
About this role
Senior Team Leader
The position of Senior Team Leader is an excellent opportunity to be part of a modern day convenience store management team and could lead to development into future roles.
You will be responsible for the people agenda in store – assisting the Store Manager with recruitment by carrying out effective interviews, the induction, training and development of new staff, scheduling the store team, holiday planning and attendance management, where appropriate assisting the Store Manager with investigations and team member reward and recognition.
Supporting the Manager in running the store you will have shared responsibility for a number of key areas including:-
- People management and ensuring team members are coached on performance, coach train and develop staff to meet the store and business needs and deliver personal development opportunities.
- Understanding all store KPIs including the simplified trading statement and assisting the store manager in decision making to improve store performance.
- Planning and executing of all new launches and business initiatives.
- Ensuring the best possible level of customer service is consistently delivered in line with agreed standards and performance targets
- Supporting the store to achieve contribution budget by driving sales and controlling costs.
- Ensures that the best practices are implemented and consistently executed on a day to day basis e.g. store presentation, point of sale and promotional execution
You will have a positive attitude and demonstrate good leadership qualities with the store team.
Adhering to alcohol licensing requirements is an essential part of the role; you may have to hold a personal licence and will champion good practice within the team.
Rate of pay: £9.13
Store Address: 120 Kilsyth Road, Haggs, Bonnybridge, Stirlingshire FK4 1BZ
Job reference: STL/R6/0142/39
The closing date advertised is the latest date that this vacancy will close. If we reach the maximum amount of applicants this vacancy may close before the advertised date.