- Sector: HR, Training and Recruitment
- Specialism: Assistant and Administration
- Location: Fort William
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: Sarah Ralston
- Reference: HR Administrator
Are you keen to be part of a team, working hard to deliver business improvement through our people – championing a positive working environment and supporting our managers as we work with them to engage, develop, support and offer opportunities to employees?
If so, an exciting opportunity has now arisen to join Marine Harvest in Fort William. We are currently seeking an HR Administrator on a full-time basis.
Role and responsibilities
- Supporting effective recruitment (advertising, arranging interviews, arranging inductions & onboarding etc);
- Ensuring the smooth-running of our People Management processes (New Starts, Leavers, Role Changes, Performance Reviews & Absence cases etc);
- Timely & accurate maintenance of our HR Information Systems (electronic & hardcopy records) and provision of reports as requested;
- Appropriate & constructive support for employee queries (1st point-of-contact);
- Internal communications – maximising all possible opportunities to build a positive and inclusive culture.
As a member of the HR team, you will embody our values as you help support, coach and develop our people, demonstrating professionalism and respect while delivering and expecting consistently high standards. You’ll be an expert at influencing and challenging in a positive way; and you’ll bring that positivity when demonstrating your capabilities in a role with ever-changing demands.
As well as being great with people, you will have excellent IT skills, and will be comfortable using systems and data to generate accurate management information.
We’re looking for a “can do” attitude – we’re passionate in our belief that we’re all part of the same team, so you’ll have a track record of working constructively with others, recognising and enabling the delivery of their priorities as well as your own requirements.
Marine Harvest offers
- Attractive salary, bonus and pension
- Occupational Health Support
- Training/development opportunities
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce. We are willing to consider flexible working arrangements and are an Equal Opportunities employer. To apply for this vacancy, you must be eligible to work in the UK.
If you wish to apply, please upload your Covering Letter and CV to our website .
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.