- Sector: Financial Services and Investment
- Specialism: Investment Management
- Location: Edinburgh
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 79635
Join us as a Production Management Specialist in Edinburgh
- If you're a technical specialist with development and operational experience in a large, fast paced enterprise environment, this is an excellent opportunity to join our Directory Services team
- You'll be supporting and developing our complex Directory Services Platform and associated technologies
- You'll develop technical knowledge and open up career development opportunities
What you'll do
We'll look to you to provide third line technical support for the Active Directory and distributed Windows platform. You’ll be part of an on-call rota, and you'll deal with issues of a complex nature, using your technical expertise to provide timely and accurate resolutions.
You'll provide input into complex multi-platform recovery scenarios, and you'll derive and implement processes to improve service availability for Active Directory and related services.
In this role, you’ll also:
- Provide Directory Services resource such as consultancy and guidance as well as direct hands on technical expertise for complex project design and deliveries
- Identify, drive and implement IT service improvements across the Directory Services platform
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for an experienced Directory Services specialist with experience of developing, implementing and supporting Directory technologies including:
Windows 2003, 2008R2, 2012R2, Active Directory Domain Services, Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services, Active Directory Federation Services, Azure Active Directory, Azure Active Directory Connect, Active Directory Backup and Recovery, DNS, Quest products, Ping Identity Store and PowerShell.
We’ll also look to you to demonstrate:
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience of working with ITIL processes
- Previous success managing multiple complex activities simultaneously to short timescales
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationships
How we'll reward you
Visit our for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - .
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.