- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 287973
Becoming a Business Analyst with Capita - Location Glasgow
Providing specialist Business Analyst capabilities as part of the Change Team:
Perform business analysis tasks on large and small scale projects; client initiated, re-active and pro-active changes
Participate fully in the impact assessing, design, testing, education and implementation of processes and systems to ensure that change fully meets business objectives
Have meaningful stakeholder communication and engagement, both internally and client facing, to assist in effective change delivery
What you will do:
- Analysis of change for ongoing operations, including change options and associated impacts, risks and benefits
- Working closely with project and programme managers, providing information to facilitate planning, estimating, monitoring, reporting and implementation/rollout
- Adhering to appropriate change, version and sign off controls when assessing, reporting on and delivering changes
- Production of business requirements, operational design documents and functional specifications
- Liaison with Operations staff regarding all internal and client change requirements, including leading and co-ordinating workshops within the business
- Manage central logs for change delivery, including risks/issues/change/actions and escalation of items falling outside of agreed tolerances
- Provide business case analysis input to Senior Management Team
- Production of Management Reports and Information
- Preparation of reports to evidence realisation of targeted benefits
- Ensure relevant change documentation adheres to set standards
- Apply relevant analytical tools and techniques to projects
- Regularly review the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and controls and make suggestions to
Your experience will include:
- Experience of change analysis and change delivery in a Financial Services environment
- Business Analysis qualification such as ISEB
- Experience of standard BA/Change methodologies, for example, Lean, Six Sigma, Prince II
- Relevant qualifications to A level standard (or equivalent) or relevant experience
- Ability to analyse, problem solve and make decisions confidently
- Ability to establish relationships with internal staff and external clients
- Customer focused when dealing with a range of people
- Ability to present data in a variety of accessible formats to convey information to a diverse range of stakeholders
- Numeracy and computer literacy (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holidays, pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact Katie.Wheeler@capita.co.uk for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.