- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: G4S/TP/1973778/136092
We now have an exciting opportunity for an Security Aviation Agent to join the G4S Secure Solutions (UK) team in the Aberdeen area
- Present a smart, alert and professional presence within the terminal environment, within the Hold Baggage Examination Unit and within the airside area of operations.
- Provide assistance to passengers with reduced mobility, or passengers with hidden disabilities, i.e. blind, autistic, dementia etc, from the point of arriving at the airport, through the security process, to boarding the aircraft.
- Carry out Ambulift driving duties (additional training required) to provide assistance to passengers with reduced mobility boarding/disembarking aircraft.
- Carry out security screening duties (additional training required) within the Baggage Examination Unit, to ensure no suspicious items are being carried on aircraft, in accordance with Civil Aviation Authority guidelines.
- Deal with the administration of Lost/Found Property, Left Luggage and Shop/Collect.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.