- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 83026
Join us in Edinburgh asHead of Payment Filtering Systems
- Reporting to the Head of Systems Management, you'll be responsible for the translation of financial crime policies and directives into workable, efficient and effective solutions
- You'll lead, manage and motivate a dedicated team of specialists, driving performance and professional development
- The work you do will play an important role in keeping the bank safe
What you'll do
Recognised as the business system owner, you'll be accountable for ensuring the resilience, compliance and efficiency of all transaction filtering systems used across RBS. You'll be responsible for coaching, motivating and leading a team of around 15 System Managers and Business Analysts.
You'll also be responsible for:
- Servicing and managing customers across Shared Services Operations (SSC) and Risk among other functions
- Fostering strong collaboration with delivery partners in Technology, SSO and Supply Chain
- Acting as the global business system owner on behalf of the Head of Systems Management
- Defining and syndicating a roadmap for transaction filtering systems
- Driving an innovation agenda, constantly finding new ways to leverage artificial intelligence and robotics
- Overseeing and ensuring the delivery of key change projects on the roadmap, to budget and on time
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone with knowledge of financial crime, specifically sanctions, screening and filtering. Along with an awareness of our general systems architecture, our transaction filtering processes and processes, and the bank’s change framework, you'll have a solid grasp of the typical project lifecycle.
As well as this, you'll demonstrate:
- An awareness of new artificial intelligence, machine learning and robotics technologies
- Effective communication and influencing skills
- The ability to work effectively and collaboratively across a variety of business areas
- Strong stakeholder management skills, able to work as part of both small and large project teams
- Experience leading, coaching, motivating and developing a team
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - .
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.