- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 10150740
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Today HP is a $50+ billion fortune 50 company with just under 50,000 employees worldwide across 190 countries. HP is about innovation, it’s who we are and what we have been doing since 1939, we keep reinventing ourselves. Together we challenge convention, pushing each other to surprise the world.
We are looking for a high-level Inside Sales Representative to solve common and complex business issues and recommend appropriate solutions. With the ability to work on problems of diverse complexity and scope, the successful candidate will be responsible for identifying, creating, expanding new and existing business opportunities.
- Selling commercial PC hardware and associated services sales across the Public Sector via the telephone.
- At times actively collaborate with field sales and others to ensure seamless account coverage.
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline that should have a minimum of 6 months visibility, that is reviewed weekly.
- Selling the entire HP Inc personal systems portfolio to ensure profit and market share is maximized in all accounts. This will range from transactional hardware sales to Device-as-a-Service solutions.
- Maintain knowledge of competitors in account to strategically position HP's products and services better.
- Seek out new opportunities and expand and enhance existing opportunities to build the pipeline.
- Work as part of a virtual team to ensure shared resources such as pre-sales technical consultants, finance, sales operations, products specialists and senior management are deployed appropriately in pursuits of wins.
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with clients, by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
Education and Experience Required
- Extensive internal (telephone) B2B selling experience within industry and on similar products. Experience of selling to the Public Sector would be highly advantageous.
- Knowledge of end user computing products, and the management of such products within an enterprise/commercial environment.
- Strong track record of account management and sales performance.
- Experience of HP tools and processes would be advantageous.
Knowledge and Skills
- Solid telesales skills, a confident communicator and excellent collaborator.
- Passionate about new industry trends, developing new businesses and staying ahead of the game.
- Be a team player and juggle multiple tasks and competing priorities.
- Exercise independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution.
- Cultivate & maintain positive relationships with customers to ensure account retention & growth, and position HP as the preferred vendor for meeting all business needs.
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today— we are eager to learn more about you. If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.