- Sector: Financial Services and Investment
- Specialism: Internal Audit
- Location: Edinburgh
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 448679200
KPMG’s Technology Risk team helps clients to manage their technology risks. Our team brings technology risk awareness to the boardroom while helping clients keep information assets secure, systems functioning and controls operating effectively.
A large amount of our work involves providing consultancy, advice, assurance and attestation to clients on their IT systems and processes, IT risks, IT controls and IT enabled business change projects. This work is delivered through stand-alone assignments, or as part of broader multi-disciplinary projects involving the wider KPMG firm.
- Delivery of value-added technology risk consulting and assurance services to clients across financial services, corporates and public sector
- Scoping and delivering engagements, including production of deliverables
- Building and managing excellent client relationships (typically at management level)
- Coaching and developing team members during engagements
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience within an internal audit, assurance (e.g. 1st or 2nd line of defence) or broader consulting environment (e.g. programme delivery)
- Obtained or progressing towards qualifications such as CISA, CISM, CISM, CRISC, PRINCE2, ITIL or BS25999 preferred
- Degree/masters qualification desirable
Experience and Background:
- Experience in business analysis and understanding of core business processes
- Experience of IT systems - including transaction processing and financial ledger systems (e.g. ERP)
- An understanding of technology platforms and good practices (e.g. service management)
- Ability to identify and assess complex IT risks and controls, to relate them to the wider business environment and to express opinions clearly
- Ability to develop excellent client and internal relationships
- Ability to deliver work within tight timescales, to budget and to a high quality
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.