- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: EUR013OB
Hilton is looking for a Coordinator to support the administrative, auditing, reporting, lead management and RFP management efforts and processes of multiple Hilton Worldwide Sales Teams. This includes Association, BTS, Corporate, Hilton Direct, Intermediary, International, Lead Management Services (LMS), Leisure and Luxury. Coordinators partner with Executive Directors, Managing Directors, Directors, Managers and Sales Representatives across the Hilton Worldwide Sales teams on support of accounts, elimination of duplicated effort and further automation and optimisation of business processes, and new, value-added and differentiated services. Coordinators work with Sales Support Management to support a culture aligned with Hilton Worldwide Sales and Commercial Services, evolving our teams into the most sought after partners in hospitality, freeing up seller's time, and driving efficiency, consistency and governance to maximise performance and drive results.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it's with Hilton where we never forget the reason we're here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
What will I be doing?
Depending on the location and nature of the BTS, Group or Leisure account and account owner, the Coordinator position's specific responsibilities can be expected to include:
• Group Lead, meeting space and/or transient RFP delivery and follow-up on behalf of accounts and account owners which involves call support for accounts, customers, and hotels
• Data requests from accounts and account owners from a variety of sales systems, development of insightful reporting, and integration into output like B2B Marketing's QBR decks
• Group hit list updates on behalf of account owners and participation in the audits and appeals process to ensure hotels provide a full and accurate accounting of booking credit
• Inbox coverage for specific account owners to cover out of office situations and Fires & Favors support for accounts either through Guest Assistance or directly with hotels
• Expenses, invoices, travel and events support as needed based on the demands of specific account owners and the availability of pooled support resources to assist
• Daily reviews of available performance reporting focused on business demands and action plans to address opportunities within their respective Hilton Worldwide Sales team
• Regular discussions with Managers that cover daily performance, initiatives and objectives details, and personal development, providing 360 degree feedback and course correcting
• Regular individual and combined team calls and meetings with the BTS, Group and Leisure support teams to discuss team performance, action plans and objectives updates
• Regular big rock calls/meetings with Sales Support leadership for short visual updates and pulse checks on current initiatives, goals and objectives progress, and commitments to next steps
• Participating in recurring, educational, team-building, and cross-team events within and between the Sales Support offices in consultation with the Hilton Worldwide Sales teams
• Developing ideas to solve the team's current stressors, processes taking up the majority of each team's time, contributors to work/life balance issues, and areas resources are being wasted
• Maintenance of Sales Support best practice documentation for all administrative, auditing, reporting, lead management, and RFP management processes that support exceeding team benchmarks and goals consistently
• Informing the automation and streamlining needs of Hilton Worldwide Sales using MS Access, SQL and VBA solutions and engaging with Commercial and IT teams on Sales system enhancement testing
• Rewards and recognition including Circle of Excellence, Birthdays/Service Anniversaries, High Fives/Catch Me at My Best, Spirit/CEO Light & Warmth Awards, and Sales Support-specific programs
• Engaging with accounts, account owners and B2B Marketing on best practices to educate Sales Support and their BTS, Group and Leisure accounts on Hilton's features and benefits
• Engaging with other Sales Support teams on opportunities to support key accounts most efficiently and engaging with those BTS, Group and Leisure teams on best practices that provide a consistent customer experience
• Any and all other job duties as assigned
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the Go Hilton Team Member Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates for you, your family & friends! We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organisation like Hilton.
• Some experience in or exposure to any combination of travel industry, sales systems, project management or direct sales roles
• High proficiency with MS Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook applications
• High School / GED, or equivalent qualification
• Experience in the travel industry, or sales roles
• Further experience in any combination of travel industry, sales systems, project management, or direct sales roles
• BA / BS / Bachelor's Degree, or qualification in lieu of
• Extensive industry or sales experience in the absence of a degree
Check Out Similar Jobs
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.