- Contact: Anthony Pickard
Under direction of the Support Supervisor or Manager:
- To maintain and repair buildings, pens, barges, boats, tools and other equipment used at any of the company’s sites.
- To assist the seawater staff when necessary in the replacement of nets at sea
- To install and maintain support systems at sea such as acoustic seal scarers and winter lighting.
- Boat handling
- To participate in development trials as necessary
- To maintain high standards of hygiene and hygienic practises throughout the site.
- To follow safe working practises at all times, be aware of surroundings in regards to Health & Safety, and suggest improvements where necessary.
- To undergo additional training as necessary to maintain high quality standards of work.
- To undertake any other duties appropriate to the post as directed by senior staff.
No formal qualifications are necessary but experience in either a marine, agricultural, building or engineering background would be of benefit.
A full clean driving licence is essential - current valid certification for any of the following would be desirble:
- Telescopic and fixed mast forklift
- Counter balance forklift
- HGV licence
- Lower 2 Powerboat
A practical person with common sense is required. The ability to fit on, and work within a small team with a wide range of demographics is essential.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.