- Location: Dunkeld
- £8,534 to £9,176 per annum, GE2
- Hours: Part Time
- Contact: Please see description
- Reference: PKC05098
Primary School Support Assistant (Permanent) - PKC05098
£8,534 - £9,176 (22.5 Hours per week, Term-time only)
Royal School of Dunkeld
You will work within a busy school office dealing with incoming calls, carrying out a wide range of administrative school office tasks, including processing financial transactions and data within Perth & Kinross Council systems and procedures. As the successful applicant, you will support the day to day running of the school under the direction of the Head Teacher (including supervision of children at playtime and the administration of basic first aid).
For further information on this post, please contact Nicola Williams on 01738 454470.
When completing your application for this post, please ensure you provide contact details (including e-mail addresses) for two referees. One should be your current or most recent employer.
Please note as this office will be closed from Tuesday 25 December 2018 until Thursday 3 January 2019, there will be no-one available to assist you with technical help over this period.
Please APPLY ONLINE. Facilities are available at all public libraries in Perth and Kinross. If you have a disability and require reasonable adjustments, please call 01738 475555 to discuss.The Individual
Previous school office experience is highly desirable.
Applicants must demonstrate:
• Organisational skills to plan own workload ensuring attention to detail in all areas of responsibility.
• Communication skills to deal effectively with school staff, pupils, parents and other external customers in all areas of work; demonstrating good working relationships.
• An ability to deal effectively with enquiries and requests by providing information as required.
• Digital skills to operate relevant systems and equipment necessary for completing routine assigned tasks.
• Understanding of financial activities to process data.
Applicants must be able to work independently and as part of a team and must be committed to delivering high standards of service.
As part of our safer recruitment measures, Perth & Kinross Council carries out rigorous checks on the right to work in the UK, qualifications, employment history, including references, and fitness to undertake the post.
Some jobs may have been traditionally carried out predominately by one gender, but we would encourage you to apply if you meet the requirements, irrespective of your gender.
Find out more about working for Perth & Kinross Council and living in one of the most scenic areas of Scotland here.
Applications must be made online at myjobscotland.gov.uk