- Location: Graven
- £28,312.40 to £29,470.80 per annum, I
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Please see description
- Reference: SIC03126
Under the direction of the Master or person(s) authorised by the Master, the Ferry Engineer will preform the following engineering shipboard tasks singularly or with other crew:
- Ensuring the safe, efficient and cost effective operation of main propulsion and auxiliary machinery.
- Keeping the Master of the vessel fully informed as to the condition and state of readiness of all machinery, electrical and propulsion equipment on board, especially where it may affect the safe and scheduled operation.
- Ensuring that the vessel's equipment, machinery and electrical systems are maintained in good working order.
More details are provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached below.
This post is based on the MV Bigga.
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Lee Coutts, Engineer Superintendent on 01595 744274 or e-mail email@example.com
Please follow the link below for further information.
You should possess the minimun qualification STCW OOW Near Coastal.
You must be physically fit and able to pass an ENG1 Medical Examination.
You must be a self motivated team player with strong leadership skills, as will as having excellent communication skills - both verbal and written.
Applications must be made online at myjobscotland.gov.uk
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.