- Contact: Sarah Ralston
- Reference: Skipper, Erisort
We are currently looking to identify a Skipper to work at the Company’s Seawater site at Erisort. The successful candidate will work closely with the Farm Manager to provide an operational plan. This post is offered on a full time, permanent basis. The successful candidate will be required to work on a two week on/two week off rotational basis.
Role and responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining the vessel to a high standard
- Assisting with sea lice treatments
- Net changing
- Inspection and maintenance of technical equipment and facilities
- General farm tasks
- Appropriate certification to Skipper a 24m vessel
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Work flexibly to meet the demands of the job
- Drivers licence is essential. No driving licence? We can help you with the cost of lessons.
- Attractive salary, bonus and pension
- Shift allowances, where applicable
- Accommodation available whilst on shift, where applicable
- Occupational Health Support
- Training/development opportunities
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce. We are willing to consider flexible working arrangements and are an Equal Opportunities employer. To apply for this vacancy, you must be eligible to work in the UK.
If you wish to apply, please upload your Covering Letter and CV to our website by Tuesday 22nd January 2019.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.