- Contact: Sarah Ralston
- Reference: Assistant Farm Manager, Erisort
We are currently looking to identify two Assistant Farm Manager’s to work at the Company’s Seawater sites at Tabhaigh & North Shore, Erisort. These posts are offered on a full time, permanent basis. The successful candidates will be required to work on a two week on/two week off rotational basis.
Role and responsibilities
- Deputise in the absence of the Farm Manager
- Maintaining reliable data records
- Monitor all aspects of fish health
- Inspection and maintenance of technical equipment and facilities
- General farm tasks
- Previous salmon farming experience is essential
- Good fish husbandry
- High degree of computer literacy
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Work flexibly to meet the demands of the job
- Drivers licence is essential. No driving licence? We can help you with the cost of lessons.
- Attractive salary, bonus and pension
- Shift allowances, where applicable
- Accommodation available whilst on shift, where applicable
- Occupational Health Support
- Training/development opportunities
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce. We are willing to consider flexible working arrangements and are an Equal Opportunities employer. To apply for this vacancy, you must be eligible to work in the UK.
If you wish to apply, please upload your Covering Letter and CV to our website by Tuesday 22nd January 2019.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.