- Contact: Sarah Ralston
- Reference: Farm Technician, Erisort
We are currently looking to identify a highly motivated individual to undertake the role of Farm Technician to work at the Company’s Seawater site at Erisort. This post is offered on a full time, permanent basis. The successful candidate will be required to work on a two week on/two week off rotational basis.
Role and responsibilities
- Feed, control and inspection of fish
- Net changing
- Inspection and maintenance of technical equipment and facilities
- General farm tasks
- High degree of computer literacy in order to maintain the feed systems
- Experience is an advantage, although training will be provided.
- Work flexibly to meet the demands of the job
- Positive approach to this type of work
- Competent swimmer
- Drivers licence is essential. No driving licence? We can help you with the cost of lessons.
- Shift allowances, where applicable
- Accommodation available whilst on shift, where applicable
- Attractive salary, bonus and pension
- Occupational Health Support
- Training/development opportunities
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce. We are willing to consider flexible working arrangements and are an Equal Opportunities employer. To apply for this vacancy, you must be eligible to work in the UK.
If you wish to apply, please upload your Covering Letter and CV to our website by Tuesday 22nd January 2019.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.