- Contact: Sarah Ralston
- Reference: Farm Manager, Sconser Quarry
We are currently looking to identify a Farm Manager to work at the Company’s Seawater site at Sconser Quarry. This post is offered on a full time, permanent basis. The successful candidate will be required to work 40 hours per week, any 5 days out of 7.
Role and responsibilities
- Accountable for safe and successful operation of your farm
- Effectively manage a production team
- Responsible for all aspects of farm operations
- Maintaining reliable data records
- Previous salmon farming experience is essential
- People management experience
- Extensive fish husbandry experience
- High degree of computer literacy
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Work flexibly to meet the demands of the job
- Drivers licence is essential. No driving licence? We can help you with the cost of lessons.
- Attractive salary, bonus and pension
- Occupational Health Support
- Training/development opportunities
- Accommodation support may be considered for the right candidate
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce. We are willing to consider flexible working arrangements and are an Equal Opportunities employer. To apply for this vacancy, you must be eligible to work in the UK.
If you wish to apply, please upload your Covering Letter and CV to our website by Friday 1 February 2019.