- Sector: Financial Services and Investment
- Location: Edinburgh
- £18,765 per annum, Pro-rata
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 85479
Join us as a CS&O Analyst - Fraud Adviser in Edinburgh
- This is a chance to make a huge difference to our customers during some of their most difficult times – when they’ve been victims of fraud
- You’ll work with customers over the telephone, giving them essential support and dealing with a wide range of fraud queries
- You’ll be joining a department that puts real emphasis on your development, making this a great place to grow your career
What you'll do
In Fraud & Chargeback Operations, the things that make a difference to our customers are what we do everyday. We’re there to help them when our customers lose money to fraud, and support them when they are in disputes with retailers. You'll be at the forefront of protecting our customers and the bank from fraudsters. You’ll be making the difference, speaking to customers over the telephone, and helping them find the right solution through outstanding service. To succeed in this role, you will:
- Build a trusting relationship with your customer on every call you take, listening carefully and asking the right questions
- Understand the customers’ needs and concerns, and resolve them efficiently and effectively
- Build and maintain a broad awareness of the techniques fraudsters use
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with a natural flair and genuine desire for helping customers, using a full range of investigative tools. You’ll have a creative approach to problem solving, will be passionate about preventing fraud, and eager to develop your knowledge and skills. We’ll also be looking for:
- Great interpersonal skills, with the ability to build personal credibility, and engage with your stakeholders on often sensitive issues
- A keen eye for detail, allowing you to identify potential risks to the bank and our customers
- The ability to manage multiple tasks at once, and to work well under pressure
What else you'll need to know
We’re here for our customers, whatever the time of day or night, so you’ll need to be flexible in working a shift patterns.
You''ll be working evenings between the hours of 8pm and 8am, and will include working weekends and Bank Holidays. We’ll discuss your hours in more detail with you during your interview stage.
How we'll reward you
Salary: £18,765 per year
You’ll join on a competitive salary of £18,765 (pro rata for hours worked) and you’ll also join our retirement saving plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Depending on the working hours you may also get a shift allowance on top of your salary.
You will have a generous holiday entitlement of 33 days (pro rata for hours worked) – and will be working bank holidays dependant on your shift patterns.
Visit our for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At Royal Bank of Scotland, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles -.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.