- Sector: Financial Services and Investment
- Specialism: Trading and Sales
- Location: Edinburgh
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 80232
Join us as a Field Sales Manager Cardiff, Exeter, Bristol, Bournemouth.
- This is a chance to work in an exciting new proposition which provides the spirit of a FinTech, backed by the scale and reach of RBS
- You'll be providing a first-class face-to-face service in the field, aligned to customer needs and acting as a trusted partner in your allocated region
- You'll be honing your commercial expertise in a collaborative and forward looking team who are determined to create something different in the market
- The role will involve travel to customers around your region, and can be based in a number of locations around the country
What you'll do
You'll be building quality relationships through face to face contact with new and existing customers and key external stakeholders to earn trust, confidence and respect. In the process, you'll be generating new business income from our allocated geographic area.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building business profile externally through introducer relationships, networking and cold calling and supporting the growth of market share
- Achieving income and business objectives
- Working proactively with customers and internal and external stakeholders to enhance the customer experience and our new proposition in the local market
- Owning initial customer relationship and relevant due diligence to ensure they are fit for purpose
- Growing and meeting new to bank customer needs through delivering excellent customer service
- Working seamlessly with other areas of the bank when referrals are presented
- Providing our new customers with an excellent customer experience as evidenced by satisfaction and NPS metrics
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone with experience in a face to face customer sales role and the enthusiasm and creativity to make a difference in a dynamic start-up environment.
You'll also need:
- Good understanding of the SME market, including financial, economic and market awareness
- The ability to build personal networks within the bank and externally to promote the product, deliver a seamless customer experience and grow business
- The ability to work on own initiative in a field based role
- To be comfortable working outside of rigid structures and frameworks
- Strong organisational and diary management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills, both verbally and in writing
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - .
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.
This role will be assessed against the Our Standards competency framework
- Build Trust - 4
- Focus on Customers - 3
- Help others to Succeed - 3
- Collaborate - 4
- Make Sound Decisions - 3
- Act with integrity - 3
- Deliver Lasting Results - 3
- Learn and Adapt - 3
Grade: Lower Managerial
Contact: Please contact Mark Clayton () for further information
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.