- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 290621
Becoming a Data Analyst with Capita HR Solutions:
Working within a Business Support function, this role is responsible for providing a high quality metric production, data analysis, capacity planning and system configuration service.
The Business Support function is a key enabler for operational success and will support the efficient and effective delivery of operational goals. You will have daily interaction with internal stakeholders at various levels of the organisation.
What you will do:
- Support the operation in all aspects of data insight and report production.
- Analyse data from multiple sources, delivering key business insights that can influence decision making.
- Gather, understand and document detailed business requirements using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Produce and track key operational metrics, including volumes, SLAs and business assurance results.
- Ability to ask relevant follow-up questions to requestors and fully scope out data requests.
- Ensure integrity, availability, and relevance of all data.
- Proactively suggests ways to improve efficiency of reports.
Your experience will include:
- Expert level Excel along with advanced proficiency across the MS Office suite
- Excellent analytical skills (able to develop and produce meaningful reports from multiple streams of data)
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills; Verbal & written
- Thorough attention to detail
- Excellent prioritization skills (able to handle multiple tasks and projects at the same time)
- Adaptable with the ability to work independently on multiple high profile data led projects
- Enjoys high volume, fast paced and dynamic environment
About HR Solutions
Capita HR Solutions helps employers to maximise the performance of their HR functions from core transactional services, through to complete organisational transformation. We meet the HR service needs of our clients by listening to the challenges they face and working with them to create an approach that suits their business, culture and people. From simple transactional services through to organisational transformation, we use a flexible approach to maximise the performance of HR functions and drive greater efficiency for businesses. Join us here and you'll be transforming HR operations around the country.
HR Solutions are part of Capita Plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers' needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday, company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.