- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 290806
3UK Part Time Team Manager
20 hours per week fixed shift
5pm to 8pm working Mon to Wed and 10.30am to 6pm Sunday
5pm to 8pm working Mon, Thurs, Fri and 9am to 6pm Saturday
Competitive salary and benefits
Are you an passionate Team Manager who is keen to progress in a challenging environment within our Customer Relations Department?
About the role
As a member of the 3UK operations management team, the Team Manager will manage and coach a team of Advisors ensuring operational excellence, productivity and cost-effective management within the team.
About Capita | Customer Management
Capita Customer Management is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
We provide first-class customer services for other organisations and companies by phone, email, web and more. Our contact centres are home to thousands of customer service advisors, sales colleagues, collections agents and back office processing staff. With colleagues working across our contact centres in the UK, India, Poland and South Africa, we manage customers for a range of big name clients like 3UK
Set against a company objective of consistently achieving profitable growth by delivering best in Class Customer Satisfaction performance, this is a key hands-on role responsible for driving day to day performance of a Customer Relations team, with line management responsibility of c14 Advisors to achieve our targets.
Using your leadership, customer service/complaint and coaching experience, you will lead, manage and develop your team members, supporting, coaching and motivating them, to deliver your daily, weekly and monthly targets.
- Deliver daily, weekly and monthly NPS results in line with all business targets
- Line management of Advisors; driving the performance of your team in terms of behaviors, activities and results to deliver in line with the operation's objectives
- Behaviourally instill a culture of excellence in your team, with customer experience at the heart of their activity, where every call drives brand advocacy
- Demonstrate Capita's values
- Open & honest: give constructive feedback to team and Operations Manager, receive feedback openly
- Taking responsibility: Demonstrates role model behaviour, looks to identify opportunities; won`t need to be asked twice to take them, take a lead on company objectives, offer support to others
- Keeping your word: do what you say you`re going to do; deliver on deadlines; deliver against KPI`s / targets and help others deliver theirs through feedback & coaching
- Achieve all targets and associated Key Performance Indicator (KPI`s) within a Customer Relations environment.
- Drive efficiency measures within the team to maximise productivity such as adherence, talk and wrap
- Drive effectiveness measures to maximise opportunities such as NPS Performance.
- Focus on coaching as a core activity to drive performance and motivation at an individual level.
- Conduct regular 1:1 reviews, ensuring performance management and ongoing development plans are completed for all team members
- Ensure absence management policies are adhered to and that attrition and shrinkage are managed effectively
- Create a motivational and enjoyable environment for your team to work in, run daily buzz/briefings sessions and manage incentives to maximise employee engagement
- Sharing of best practice with the management team and the wider operations team to develop a continuous improvement ethos.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Experience of managing, coaching and developing a team
- Able to demonstrate motivational engagement techniques
- Experience in managing people`s performance / behaviours and of having challenging conversations
- Understanding of Customer Relations/Complaint Handling processes
- Skilled at interpreting KPI/reports with the ability to analyse Advisor performance trends
- Experience of identifying talent within a team and succession planning
- Experience gained within a contact centre environment
- Knowledge of mobile phone / communications market place
- Complaint/Customer Service Environment Experience
- Leading & developing teams: - Regularly engage with team to provide clear direction, support and development.
- Performance Management: Actively manages the performance of their team and individuals.
- Influencing Others: Influence and persuade others to support the delivery of my and my team`s objectives.
- Target Driven: - Has a passion for success, consistently achieving or exceeding targets. Continually monitors performance and takes action to address shortfalls in performance for themselves and others. Recognises their individual impact on the success of the business.
- Passion & Resilience: - Is enthusiastic about working for Three and thrives. Remains positive under pressure or during quiet times, encouraging others to do the same.
- Customer Approach: - Proactively engages with customers in an enthusiastic and friendly manner, quickly and effectively building rapport. Takes ownership for resolving customer queries, demonstrating patience and empathy for their concerns. Ensures that every customer has a positive brand experience of Three and seeks to develop a loyal customer base.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 22 day's holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.