- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 290811
Becoming a Case Reviewer with Capita Remediation Services:
Skypark G3 8EP
The purpose of this role is to carry out a full review of the end to end processing of claims made against the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS), to ensure consistent delivery of fair customer outcomes. Also, to ensure all relevant policies and procedures have been adhered to, and any redress calculations are accurate. To provide feedback to colleagues on claims handling performance.
What you will do:
- To ensure all FSCS Claim decisions allocated for review are checked against the relevant policies and procedures
- To ensure customer responses are accurate and reflect all aspects of the original claim
- To maintain an excellent quality of work and meet competency levels as set by Team Manager
- To meet or exceed any set production and quality targets
- To discuss/provide feedback on findings and insight to case handlers, client and management
- To contribute to report production as required by FSCS Operations
Your experience will include:
- Relevant experience within a financial services environment, preferably with direct experience of a broad range of Life and Pensions/Investments/Banking products
- Full or partial accreditation against a recognised Financial Services Certificate would be a distinct advantage
- An understanding of the FSCS role within Financial Services and the underpinning regulations and policies.
- Proven track record of complaints handling experience
- Strong production capability with high levels of accuracy essential
- Outstanding organisational, analytical and interpersonal skills, and communication skills.
About Capita Remediation Services
We are Capita Remediation Services, a leading partner in the UK's financial remediation market, drawing on 20 years of experience in the regulatory review space. We've worked with multiple clients in the financial services sector, supporting on every major regulatory review since 1998 to help them address essential remediation activities. By joining our dedicated team, you'll be helping make this journey as smooth and efficient as possible for both client and customer.
Remediation Services are part of Capita Plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday (rising to 27), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.