- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: HOT05Y5Y
A Deputy Manager manages the activities of the Food and Beverage department to improve productivity, food quality, service and merchandising to increase volume, sales and profits.
What will I be doing?
As Deputy Manager, you will manage the activities of the Food and Beverage department to improve productivity, food quality, service and merchandising to increase volume, sales and profits. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Prepare and review an annual business plan focusing on revenue uplift, external sales activity, increases in guest satisfaction scores and margin profitability
- Support the effective operational management of the hotel and work with the Heads of Department to achieve and exceed their revenue and guest satisfaction targets
- Oversee the recruiting, managing, training and the developing of the Food and Beverage team
- Respond to audits that are completed by the company to ensure continual improvement is achieved
- Maintain a constant awareness of department security especially related to cash, stock and equipment and to ensure all department procedures are fully adhered to
- Ensure adherence by all departments to licensing laws and training all the staff in this law
- Complete any reasonable request by senior management and deputise for the Hotel Manager when out of the hotel
- Work in conjunction with the General Manager / Area General Manager to actively manage key property issues (including capital projects; customer service; refurbishment)
- Assist the development of meaningful and achievable hotel budgets and other short and long term hotel strategic goals
A Deputy Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you must possesss the following qualifications, attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- A degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent
- Strong commercial acumen, preferably with experience in Food and Beverage
- Experience in managing budgets, revenue proposals and forecasting results
- In-depth knowledge of the hotel / leisure / service sector
- Strong leadership skills to effectively manage and motivate the team to achieve high level of perform and exceed targets
- Accountable and resilient
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of the hotel property management systems
- Previous experience in the same or similar role
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its . Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Check Out Similar Jobs
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.