- Sector: Accountancy
- Specialism: Bookkeeping, Business Services
- Location: Lochgilphead
- £21,000 per annum, 14 hours p.w. - note salary is pro rata
- Hours: Part Time Contract
- Contact: Julie Young
- Reference: ACT F&A Jan 2019
1. Carry out financial and administrative duties to support the operation of ACT and its projects.
2. Receipt, process, pay and record invoices and other charges/income using SAGE accounting package.
3. Produce regular financial reports from SAGE.
4. Work with our external partners to deliver monthly payroll, and to provide information to assist our accountants with the production of annual accounts.
5. Process relevant requests for the ACT project staff and ACT Development Manager as required, including purchasing and making travel bookings.
6. Procure services and gather cost estimates as required.
7. Assist with the completion of project financial claims and reporting.
8. Assist with the organisation of meetings as required.
9. Administrate office systems e.g. absence requests, annual leave, pensions, filing.
10. Deal with queries by telephone, face to face or email.
This description is indicative of the nature and level of responsibilities associated with this job - it is not exhaustive.
Note this vacancy is for 14 hours per week, flexible times. Salary is full time equivalent (pro rata)
CLOSING DATE 6th FEB 2019
Candidates should have:
3 standard grades or equivalent qualifications/experience.
Experience of working in an office environment.
An ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workloads.
Experience of using SAGE accounting system.
Be computer literate – using Microsoft Office packages including Word and Excel.
Have good organisational skills, and have a flexible approach and adaptable to change.
They should also have excellent communication skills and be a good team player.
It would be ideal if candidates also have experience of purchasing, managing grant income and budgets, of working within a small organisation and understanding employment legislation.
An interest in rural development and understanding of the aims of ACT charity would also assist.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.