- Contact: Rebecca Riches
We are currently looking to identify two Quality Monitors to join the Quality team based in our Processing plant. These posts are offered on a full time, permanent basis with the successful candidates required to work 80 hours over a fortnightly period.
In this role, your main responsibilities will include:
- Carry out daily inspections of processing areas for cleanliness prior to the start of production, reporting any issues or taking action where necessary
- Carry out scale calibration checks on a daily basis, prior to start of production ensuring scale units are compliant with our customer and legal requirements
- Carry out metal detection checks as required
- To carry out various periodic temperature checks when necessary
Keep accurate records of checks and actions taken, ensuring actions are appropriately communicated and followed up by the relevant parties
- To help in the collection of samples, liaising with product quality manager, production and lab
- To facilitate customer visits and audits when necessary
As a member of the Quality team your key focus will be to proactively control our product safety and quality standards on a day to day basis while maximising the superior percentage obtained. Ideally, you’ll have previous experience working in a quality control function with a solid understanding of hygiene and good manufacturing practice.
As well as having relevant experience, you’ll demonstrate a keen interest in the product, it’s process and quality. You’ll have good attention to detail with a logical and scientific approach to work.
We’re looking for someone with strong communication skills – you’ll be skilled in your ability to react quickly and manage problems effectively and efficiently.
We do expect hard work and commitment – you must perform well under pressure, work flexibly and never let standards slide; but in return we offer a competitive reward package, a great place to work, and an opportunity to progress your career in a global, well-respected organisation.
To apply for a role with us, you must be eligible to work in the UK.
Please note, we reserve the right to close this vacancy or keep it open subject to volume and quality of applications. We would therefore encourage candidates to submit an application as soon as possible.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.