- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: HOT05Z1V
Thestories begin here at Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh – The Caledonian:
Waldorf AstoriaEdinburgh – The Caledonian, known locally as the Caley, was built in 1903 andis one of Edinburgh's most significant landmarks. Standing proudly at the WestEnd of Princes Street, this former Victorian railway building hotel nestles inthe shadow of Edinburgh Castle and its reputation for style and excellence hasattracted international visitors and notable personalities for over one hundredyears.
Click on thelink to view our hotel video
The UK's firstand only Guerlain Spa is a sanctuary of luxury and relaxation featuring anarray of spa treatments, swimming pool, sauna, steam room, whirlpool, and twostate-of-the-art gyms.
Why join Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh – TheCaledonian as a Spa Therapist at the Guerlain Spa?
It's your world– Your next role could be as a TeamLeader or Supervisor.
- Personal Development programmes for every level
- Working in an environment where creativity ishighly appreciated
- Yearly team outings
- Do not forget a competitive starting salary
- Service charge/tips
- 28 days holidays including bank holidays(increasing yearly)
- Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
- Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights atdiscounted rates over 5,000 properties in more than 100 countries and 50% Food &Beverage discounts
- Industry leading benefits including contributorypension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
What willit be like to work for Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts?
Waldorf Astoria provides gueststhe exceptional environment and the personalised attention of True Waldorf Servicethat creates a singular experience.
If you understand the value of personalised attention and know how to treateven the most extraordinarily different experiences with the same rich level ofcustomer service, you may just be the person we are looking for!
What will I be doing?
As a Spa Therapist for theWaldorf Astoria Edinburgh – The Caledonian you are responsible foroverseeing your department to deliver an excellent Guest and Team Memberexperience in accordance with the True Waldorf Service Standards.
- You will be the face of the outlet, communicatingwith different departments and the guests alike ensuring a smooth and memorableexperience
- Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner,consistently demonstrating great customer service
- Up-sell and exceed retail targets with latestdepartmental incentives
- As a Beauty Therapist you will work 4 days perweek, including, but not always, weekends and bank holidays.
- Passion and willingness to learn
- Positiveattitude and someone who makes our guests smile
- Genuinelyfriendly and caring
- Enjoysworking as part of a team
- Ambitiousand hard working
- Goodcommunication and excellent grooming standards
- Previousexperience in a 5 star Spa advantageous but not essential.
- BeautyTherapy Level 3 Qualification and upwards.
- ExcellentMassage and skin expertise skills
- A passionfor luxury brands
- Excellentretail skills
- ExcellentGrooming standards
Lookingforward welcoming you to our hotel.
Contract - Permanent (32 hours per week)
Competitive Salary + incentives, meals on duty, uniform & Hilton perks & benefits programme.
Check Out Similar Jobs