- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 9218
We are looking for a Vehicle Examiner Assist to join our team in Caledonia.
As a Vehicle Examiner Assist you will report to the Engineering Manager and will be mainly responsible for assisting the Vehicle Examiners in undertaking vehicle examinations and servicing in accordance with Group standard operating procedures.
There will be a requirement to undertake other duties including, for the avoidance of doubt, other bus worker duties, as determined by the Engineering Manager.
You will be working rota shifts, based Monday to Friday. As this post is designated as a Bus Worker, the successful candidate will be governed by the terms and conditions of the Bus Worker group.
Once you've completed your probation period, you'll enjoy fantastic benefits:
- Free travel - On our buses
- Discounted travel for you and your family on the trains (GWR, TPE, Hull Trains) and your family & friends will also benefit from cheap bus travel.
- First Xclusives - Discounts on First UK rail and bus and over 3,000 offers on goods and services for you, your family and friends
- Share in our success – Buy discounted shares in First
- Pension – You'll automatically join our scheme and start building a pension pot
- Free life assurance – For all members of our pension scheme.
One of Britain's largest bus operators, we connect communities and help people to go to school, work and the shops. Every single day around 1.6 million passengers get on board our 6,400 buses. It's why we're so passionate about providing services that are reliable, punctual and offer good value for money. We're also proud to be part of the FirstGroup family that's based all around the world from the UK and Ireland to the USA, Canada and Mexico.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.