- Contact: Sarah Ralston
- Reference: Harvest Technicians
Due to an increase in production we are currently looking to identify highly motivated individuals to undertake the role of Harvest Technicians to work at the Company’s Harvest Station at Mallaig.
The successful candidates will operate a shift system of one week on / one week off.
Role and responsibilities
- Responsible for ensuring the harvesting of fish into fish tankers or harvest bins
- Ensuring timely despatch to the Blar Mhor processing plant
- Experience is an advantage, although training will be provided.
- Work flexibly to meet the demands of the job
- Attractive salary, bonus and pension
- Occupational Health Support
- Training/development opportunities
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce. We are willing to consider flexible working arrangements and are an Equal Opportunities employer. To apply for this vacancy, you must be eligible to work in the UK.
If you wish to apply, please upload your Covering Letter and CV to our website by Friday 22 February 2019.