- Contact: Sarah Ralston
- Reference: Factory Operative - Yard
Due to an increase in production we are currently looking to identify highly motivated individuals to undertake the role of Factory Operatives in the Yard at our Blar Mhor Processing Plant in Fort William.
The successful candidates will be required to work 40 hours per week on a rotational basis with occasional night shift and weekend working included. A shift premium will be paid to cover the unsociable hours required to fulfil the role.
Role and responsibilities
- Ensure smooth and efficient running of all operations with the yard and effluent plant
- Ensure equipment is maintained
- Ensure high standards of hygiene and housekeeping
- Assisting with onsite harvests
- Experience is an advantage, although training will be provided.
- Work flexibly to meet the demands of the job
- Must be enthusiastic, hardworking and show attention to detail.
- Drivers licence is essential. No driving licence? We can help you with the cost of lessons.
- Attractive salary, bonus and pension
- Occupational Health Support
- Training/development opportunities
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce. We are willing to consider flexible working arrangements and are an Equal Opportunities employer. To apply for this vacancy, you must be eligible to work in the UK.
If you wish to apply, please upload your Covering Letter and CV to our website by Friday 22 February 2019.