- Contact: Katrin Kristensen
We are currently looking to identify suitably qualified and highly motivated individuals to undertake the role of Farm Technician to work at the Company’s Seawater site at MacLean’s Nose. MacLean’s Nose is situated by the Ardnamurchan Peninsula, the UK’s most westerly mainland point and currently consists of twelve 120m circular pens. Mowi is going to be investing a significant amount of money in the site on upgrades including a new 400t feed barge and a new fully customized site-specific service boat, over the next year.
Role and responsibilities
- Feed monitoring, control and inspection of fish
- Fish heath monitoring
- Net changing / ROV net washing
- Inspection and maintenance of technical equipment and facilities
- General farm and husbandry tasks
- Experience is an advantage, although training will be provided.
- Work flexibly to meet the demands of the job
- Positive approach to this type of work
- Competent swimmer
- Drivers licence is essential. No driving licence? We can help you with the cost of lessons.
- Full time permanent employment
- We offer a working pattern of 40 hours per week, any 5 days out of 7 or two weeks on / two weeks off with a location allowance available.
- Full accommodation will be available for those who chose to work on the two weeks on / two weeks off schedule.
- Attractive salary, bonus and pension
- Occupational Health Support
- Training/development opportunities
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce. We are willing to consider flexible working arrangements and are an Equal Opportunities employer. To apply for this vacancy, you must be eligible to work in the UK.
If you wish to apply, please upload your Covering Letter and CV to our website by Friday 1st March 2019.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.