- Sector: Hospitality, Catering and Tourism
- Specialism: Banqueting Management
- Location: Glasgow
- From £21,000 per annum
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: HOT0608D
What will I be doing?
As an Assistant Conference and Banqueting Operations Manager at Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor, you will be part of a management team responsible for assisting with managing all aspects of Conference and Banqueting operations to deliver an exceptional Guest and Team Member experiences. You will also be required to optimise sales and provide true leadership to the team to ensure targets are met. Some of the more specifics of the role include...
- Assisting in managing all areas of the Conference and Banqueting operations
- Maintaining exceptional levels of service
- Ensuring compliance of brand standards
- Evaluating guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
- Awareness of both local & global trends and propose ideas to build the range and quality of Conference and Banqueting
- Optimising sales and containing costs, identifying any areas for action
- Managing & achieving budgets and other short and long term functional goals
- Providing effective leadership to the Conference and Banqueting teams to ensure targets are met and exceeded both for the hotel and your individual development
- Maintaining good communication and work relationships in all hotel areas and with external customers and suppliers
- Ensuring staffing levels cover business demands
- Ensuring that training is carried out on an ongoing basis
- Ensuring communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated
- Managing staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedures
An Assistant Conference and Banqueting Operations Manager working with Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with our Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, skills, and values that follow:
- Strong knowledge of hotel/service sector
- Conference and Banqueting operational experience in a senior supervisory or assistant managerial position
- Record of success in Conference and Banqueting, specifically the ability to deliver profit, control costs, and build customer loyalty
- Exceptional communication skills
- Exceptional leadership skills to continue to foster engagement in a winning team
What will itbe like to work for Hilton?
Our teams deliver exceptional hospitality experiences to our Guests every day& their contributions are at the core of our success. We're committed to helping our teams'Thrive@Hilton', to ensure we're our best self, every day.
Our benefit programmes help to build a strong foundation to achieve this...
BODY - Webuild a strong foundation for health & wellbeing…
Retirement plan, life assurance, healthcare cash plan, dentalinsurance & eye care
MIND - Weseek lifelong learning & meaningful leadership…
Childcare vouchers, CMP & CAP, AXA employee assistance programme
SPIRIT - Wedare to dream & connect with purpose…
Team member room rates globally, perks at work package #hiltonworkperks
We are Hilton, We are Hospitality!
Contract - Permanent (39hrs per week)
Salary - £21k per annum + Hilton perks & benefits programme
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we require allapplicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage
Check Out Similar Jobs
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.