- Sector: Hospitality, Catering and Tourism
- Specialism: Restaurant Management
- Location: Aviemore
- Up to £25,000 per annum
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: Paul Hughes
- Reference: THL RM
The Highland Line, Aviemore Station, a new family-owned restaurant and bar in the heart of Aviemore, opening spring 2019, is currently recruiting for an experienced individual to join our friendly team as Restaurant Manager. You will be a key player in developing this new restaurant, a member of the management team and instrumental to the success and growth of this business.
This venue will cater to both locals and tourists in a relaxed yet stylish restaurant offering gourmet burgers and highland fayre.
You will need previous working experience in a busy restaurant environment.
Have the ability to motivate and train staff to a high level of customer service.
Maintain high personal standards of presentation and have an exacting work ethic, be self-motivated, always perform well under pressure whilist being friendly and professional at all times.
• Excellent knowledge and passion for food and current trends
• Good wine and drinks knowledge
• Natural leader and team builder
• Excellent training and coaching skills
• Able to develop strong relationships with customers to encourage repeat business
You will be responsible for the day to day operation of our Restaurant & Bar.
Working with and motivating your team to deliver a memorable customer experience.
You will help to ensure and take responsibility for health & safety, training and licensing.
• Managing, training and development within the restaurant
• Leading each service
• Stock and cost control
• Customer Relations
• Health & Safety
Dependant on availibility accomodation may be available.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.