- Sector: Hospitality, Catering and Tourism
- Specialism: Housekeeping
- Location: Dunblane
- From £8.42 per hour
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: HOT0607C
What will I be doing?
As a Housekeeping Floor Supervisor, you will support the Housekeeping Department by ensuring the upkeep and cleanliness of the entire hotel. Specifically, a Housekeeping Floor Supervisor will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Allocate work duties to Team Members
- Perform routine inspections of all check out rooms and spot checks of all occupied rooms
- Report and follow up on any maintenance defects or other issues
- Inspect, routinely, service areas, store rooms and corridors
- Schedule and supervise deep cleaning and any other projects
- Manage and train Room Attendants and other Team Members to ensure their performance is to the standards required
- Manage, efficiently, stock control and the maintenance of equipment
- Provide excellent Guest service, including VIP and other special requirements
- Ensure the adherence to hotel brand standards at all times
What are we looking for?
Housekeeping Floor Supervisors serving Hilton Brand hotels are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience in a Housekeeping supervisory role
- A successful track record of managing a team
- Strong organizational and analytic skills
- An attention to details
- Strong communication skills
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
- Proficiency, preferred, with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Office
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Our teams deliver exceptional hospitality experiences to our Guests every day & their contributions are at the core of our success. We're committed to helping our teams 'Thrive@Hilton', to ensure we're our best self, every day.
Our benefit programmes help to build a strong foundation to achieve this...
BODY - We build a strong foundation for health & well being:
Retirement plan, life assurance, healthcare cash plan, dental insurance & eye care
MIND - We seek lifelong learning & meaningful leadership:
Childcare vouchers, CMP & CAP, AXA employee assistance programme
SPIRIT - We dare to dream & connect with purpose:
Team member room rates globally, perks at work package
We are Hilton, We are Hospitality!
Contract - Permanent (39 hrs per week)
Salary - £8.42 per hour + meals on duty, uniform & Hilton perks & benefits programme
Check Out Similar Jobs