- Sector: Transport, Logistics and Distribution
- Specialism: Logistics and Supply Chain
- Location: Aberdeenshire
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: Diana White
RMSpumptools is a product manufacturer to the international Oil & Gas industry looking to appoint an experienced logistics coordinator to manage its companywide shipments.
The ideal candidate would have a minimum of 3 years’ experience and be knowledgeable in all aspects of international freight forwarding. Salary and benefit package commensurate with experience.
• Prepare shipping documentation
• Liaise with customers / freight forwarders to arrange collection of orders
• Arrange country specific documentation (CofO, attestation, legalisation)
• Track orders and ensure proof of export documentation is obtained
• Provide written import clearance instructions for incoming goods
• Select tariff codes and ensure correct procedure codes are applied
• Maintain import entry records, including IPR imports
• Obtain quotations for freight, making smart decisions Support Accounts Dept. in preparation of Documentary Credit terms
• Ensure all required QA documentation is supplied with shipments
• Good understanding of Incoterms
• Attention to detail and accuracy in preparing shipping information
• Good communication and organisation skills
• Ability to work effectively to deadlines
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Microsoft Excel
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.