- Sector: Retail
- Specialism: Sales Manager
- Location: Livingston
- £40,000 to £50,750 per annum, Pro-rata
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: GB-042154
As the Communications Manager for Scotland, your role will be to align closely with the Head Office Communications team on Corporate and Consumer communications and campaigns with a Scotland-only focus. We are looking for someone to cover maternity leave for a period of 14 months.On the Consumer side, you'll be working on wine promotions, general merchandise, world food themes, new product launches, seasonal campaigns and events. You will also be working with our UK Consumer Communications agency on all Scottish topics.
What will you do?
- Planning campaigns and managing events
- Building and maintaining media relationships
- Managing any issues that might arise
- Covering the press office
- Running new product launches
- Delivering corporate announcements
- Conducting briefing sessions for spokespeople
- Creating project briefs, managing projects and handling budgets
- Managing external agencies
- Planning and executing strategies
What will you need?
- Solid experience working in a Communications role either at an agency or in-house
- Previous experience of working at a Communications Manager level
- Degree in a PR, Communications or Media discipline
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work across several projects at once
- Exceptional writing skills and the ability to adapt to the company's tone of voice
- Ability to identify key trends and respond to them effectively
- Full UK driving licence
- Substantial understanding and knowledge of the retail sector and the role of Lidl within it
What do we offer?
- Earn from £40,000 with the ability to earn up to £50,750 per annum (subject to experience)
- 35 days holiday per annum (pro rata, including Bank Holidays)
- A contributory pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- 10% discount on Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
- Initial training and on-going development from experienced team members
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.