- Sector: Transport, Logistics and Distribution
- Location: Blantyre
- From £10.52 per hour
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 9279
£10.52 per hour (Blantyre, Glasgow)
We're looking for a dynamic Cleaning Supervisor like you to help us drive our business forward and provide our customers with brilliant experiences. Joining us at an exciting time, you'll coach, develop and inspire everyone in your team to perform at their best every day. You'll lead by example. You'll always put safety first. And you'll help to make FirstBus a great place to work. Holding responsibility for a small team of fabric cleaners and workshop based busworkers you'll be expected to lead from the front on all aspects of site & workshop cleanliness, environmental handling and staff management.
Skills & experience
Experienced at managing people, operations and costs, you'll know how to coach, develop and engage with teams and help everyone perform at their best. You should also:
- Be commercially aware and a confident leader who can drive continuous improvement, set clear performance expectations and identify ways to do things even better
- Take new challenges in your stride and be able to deliver quality services in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Have experience of keeping everything running smoothly by putting plans into action, making full use of resources and creating a great team spirit
- Be a superb communicator who isn't afraid to challenge practices, behaviour or ways of doing things to provide our customers with amazing experiences
- Have the agility and resilience to balance costs and operational needs with looking after your team, making sure everyone is productive and feels valued and happy.
- Understand the standards sections of wrench, manage site condition and remain alert with an environmental outlook at all times.
We want the best senior managers to join our team. So, we'll look after you with great training, benefits and opportunities to grow your career. Here, the pace is fast and you'll get stuck into all kinds of different challenges. Looking for a career packed full of variety? Excited by the challenge? Then start a new journey and apply at…The more varied our workforce, the broader the expertise we have in our team. The broader our expertise, the greater our chances of innovation and success. That's why we're committed to equality of opportunity, diversity and inclusion at every level.
FirstBus is part of FirstGroup, the leading transport operator in the UK and North America. Keeping people moving and communities prospering in an increasingly congested world, we help around 2 billion customers every year to get to where they want to go. Over 100,000 of us work together in all kinds of roles to provide safe and reliable bus, rail and tram services for millions of people. It's a big challenge. But it's one we love.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.