- Contact: Katrin Kristensen
Mowi Fish Feed (MFF) is one of the newest divisions within Mowi. Having started manufacturing in June 2014, MFF has quickly established itself as a competitive supplier of salmon feed playing a key role in supporting Mowi Farming Operations in its delivery of high quality, nutritious, safe and profitable salmon.
In February 2017, permission to open a second fish feed plant on the Isle of Skye in Scotland was granted. The plant will manufacture a broad portfolio of conventional and organic feeds for both fresh and seawater phases of salmon growth in Scotland, Ireland, Faroes and in Norway.
We are seeking personnel to join the Supply Chain Team. Within the department two Supply Chain Planners will be responsible for ensuring all materials and plans are in place to keep production running in the most cost effective and efficient ways as well as ensuring all outgoing orders are met on time in full.
- Develop and assess forecasts to build a demand profile and identify raw material requirements & production volumes.
- Maintain and monitor Raw Material stock reconciliation; identify ongoing requirements; plan call off & delivery with procurement team; manage storage and track consumption of materials.
- Create efficient production plans to meet both customer and operational demands.
- Maintain and monitor Finished Product stock reconciliation; identifying ongoing requirements; manage storage and plan efficient distribution.
- Prioritise vessels and issue pier plans, following consideration of plant capacity, simultaneous operations and labour resource.
- Responsibility as supporting Port Facility Security Officer (PFSO), as needed to cover the Marine Logistics & Warehouse Team Leader, adhering to rules and regulations of International Ship & Port Facility Security (ISPS) code.
- Close assessment and analysis of KPIs, identifying resulting actions and plans for continuous improvement.
- Focus on efficiency and cost conrol to drive continuous improvement and provide the most effective supply chain from end to end.
??Candidates should have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. A high level of numerical skill is required to interpret data for analysis. The successful candidate should be an experienced IT user and familiar with the Microsoft Office suite. Documents will be required to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK and security checks may be carried out.
In return, we offer an attractive salary, bonus, pension, Occupation Health Support and an extensive training programme. We welcome enquiries from everyone including previous applicants and value diversity in our workforce. However, living locally would be advantageous.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.