- Sector: Medical, Dental and Health Care
- Location: Ballachulish
- From £8.75 per hour
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: Dominic Duffy
- Reference: Care Assistant Full Time
Some of the main tasks of the role include;
• To participate in the emotional and physical care of residents/respite clients/day care clients, seeking to provide as far as possible a happy, stimulating and stable environment for resident’s/tenants/day care clients/respite clients and lunch club members. This will include:
• Washing and bathing residents/tenants/respite clients/day care clients.
• Assisting with residents/respite clients/day care clients dressing and undressing.
• Assisting with toileting requirements, especially those who are physically/mentally confused.
• Assisting residents/respite clients/day care and tenants with mobility problems.
• Assisting with non-invasive ‘domiciliary nursing’ tasks (including catheter care in medically specified circumstances) or other therapies under the supervision of appropriate professional staff.
• Serving meals and assisting with other dining room activities for residents/tenants/respite clients and day care clients, including the feeding of residents, tenants, respite clients, and day care clients if necessary.
For a full job description please contact us.
Experience working with older people in a similar setting would be an advantage however having an ability to build a rapport with people and good communication skills will help in the role.
We can provide the neccessary training for any willing candidate and support future training needs.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.