- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 294874
Cheltenham GL52 8YQ / Swindon SN1 1HN / Bristol BS34 8SW / Glasgow G2 5HN
Becoming a Senior Support Solutions Analyst with Capita in Project Support Solutions:
A unique opportunity to join Capita within a team where you have a chance to grow your skills and progress down several different paths all whilst working for multiple clients and stakeholder.
What you will do:
· You may be involved in a wide range of roles, you might be leading project / project support analysis, providing Senior PMO support and consultancy to key programmes and emergent clients, varied data / MI analysis, quality assurance / governance, tool improvements, consultancy with potential clients, shaping and creating emergent support services or estimating new demand
· Carry out line management responsibilities for you allocated team
- Provide support to the team manager to ensure all deliverables are achieved and ensure all work is prioritised, effectively organised and distributed accordingly
- Mentoring and coaching team members to provide a high standard of PMO Support and analysis. Support cross-skilling to enable absence cover and succession plans are in place and maintained.
- Look to implement measurable efficiencies and effective best practices which help drive cost reduction and improve the business.
- Creating and maintaining New Business Sales relationships with a variety of clients both internal and external
Your experience will include:
- Proven strong experience of working with multiple high-level stakeholders and relevant work experience in a project/management environment (ideally PMO)
- Good experience of working in a BPO / large multinational and Work Package / Team Lead / Line management experience
- The ability to thrive under pressure, working simultaneously on multiple tasks, be proactive and highly organised, with strong time management and planning skills
- Ability to quickly obtain and present key information from large / varied amounts of data, good communicator with excellent written and presentation skills
- Able to motivate and lead other members of the team
- Have an intermediate level of skill using the Microsoft Office Suite which include Words, Excel and PowerPoint
- Being a proficient user of Microsoft Sharepoint, Visio and Microsoft Project - able to develop engaging presentations to support objectives
- Expertise in Project Management Office methodologies (e.g. Prince2, APM, MSP) - with the ability to adapt and apply in practice.
To be successful within this role:
- You must be willing to travel to any office within the UK and Republic of Ireland to work on projects
Within Project Support Solutions, we work in partnership with well known UK and international financial services providers to administer life, savings and pensions policies on their behalf. We work with a number of notable clients such as Sun Life, Abbeylife and Royal London. We also work with service providers such as John Lewis and O2. We're able to deliver complex processing while maintaining quality and provide a wide range of services. You could too, if you join our talented team here.
Capita Plc, is the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers' needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday (rising to with service), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact Liz.Hudson@capita.co.uk for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |