- Sector: Hospitality, Catering and Tourism
- Location: Glenfinnan
- From £8.75 per hour
- Hours: Full Time Contract
- Contact: People Services
As a member of our Visitor Services team which welcomes more than 350,000 people to our Glenfinnan Visitor Centre every year, your job is to give visitors from across the globe a warm welcome to the Highlands and help generate the income that enables us to care for the world-renowned Glenfinnan Monument and other National Trust for Scotland properties.
We have full time and part time roles available in retail, catering, cleaning, and the welcome team. Detailed job descriptions can be found on our website, along with an application form.
· Ability to work within a team or independently, with minimal supervision to a high and safe standard.
· Ability to be flexible and adapt working patterns and tasks to meet day-to-day variations in property needs.
· Ability to adjust pace to match customer flow without compromising quality of service.
· Excellent front of house persona - warm, welcoming, patient and understanding.
· Genuine belief in the value of good customer service.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Demonstrable time management and prioritization skills.
· Ability to be proactive and to take initiative.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.