- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 2559021
We have an exciting opportunity to join the Aberdeen team as a Commercial Manager.
Aberdeen is a unique, dual site Top 70 store. St Nicholas is a Major In Town city centre store celebrating 75 years on the High St this year. The total Aberdeen team is made up of 7 Commercial Managers, 19 Section Managers and 450 Sales Advisor colleagues.
Aberdeen is Scotland's 3rd largest city with a population of 230,00 (350,000 within 45 mins.) Named as one of the top 5 'most liveable cities' in the UK, it is around 1hr 20 mins drive to Dundee and around 2hrs 30mins to Edinburgh or Glasgow.
Looking ahead there are exciting and extensive plans to develop both sites making the future very exciting for Aberdeen.
About the role
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Delivering a green scorecard through inspirational leadership
- Making sound commercial decisions to maximise sales performance
- Setting the tone for the team through role modelling the right service behaviours
- Driving cultural change to support business priorities
- Leading a team of managers and colleagues to be flexible and agile to ensure we serve our customers well
- Playing your part in supporting colleagues cross region to achieve our collective objectives
You will be an experienced leader with a proven track record of delivering results with an exceed mindset who will be a role model to others both in terms of your behaviours and your business results.
Your skills and experience will include:
- Brilliant leadership skills across all levels
- Ability to create and maintain a network of stakeholders across stores, retail and within the WW BU
- Ability to demonstrate personal resilience to achieve greater results
- Consistently demonstrates a customer first mindset, role-modeling correct behaviours and driving continuous improvement
- Ability to lead a team through change
- Highly self-motivated
- Able to demonstrate financial awareness and a profitable mindset, continuously thinking of ways to drive sales, manage costs and add value
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.