- Contact: Kirstie Clark
Alpha Solway Ltd, a leading manufacturer of Above-The-Neck Personal Protective Equipment and Protective Clothing, currently has the vacancy within their Sales Team.
Permanent, 37.5 hours per week
Based in the Sales Office, you will be responsible for:
- Processing orders & related tasks liasing closely with customers & internal colleagues
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- Daily support to external Sales Team
- Answering the telephone and receiving visitors
- Updating & maintenance of the company's databases & filing system
- Ensure KPI's are met with timely production of reports & a first-class service provided
- Typing of correspondence
Previous experience of dealing with customers, an excellent telephone manner and the ability to manage personal workload throughout the day is essential. Some experience in the use of Microsoft applications such as Outlook, Word and Excel are preferred but not essential as training can be given.
You should be outgoing, confident, conscientious and committed to providing a high level of customer service with the ability to work well under pressure & possess excellent problem solving skills.
The company offers 32 days holiday and access to a company pension scheme.
Salary is dependent upon experience.
Applications must be in writing, enclosing CV and current salary (if relevant) to:
Kirstie Clark, Customer Service Manager, Alpha Solway Limited, Factory 1 Queensberry Street, Annan, DG12 5BL.
Closing date for applications – Friday 15th March 2019
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.